View the ICEE Range
ICEE Making Cup
ICEE Straw Cup
ICEE Syrup Twin Pack
Top Tips for the Perfect Slushie!
It is very important that you follow the instructions as set out in the manual enclosed with this machine. Most problems are caused simply by not following the instructions and we want you to experience perfect slushies every time!
Alternatively, watch the easy to follow instructional video
- Please ensure the machine is started prior to adding the ice and salt.
- Keep the central canister topped up with ice and don’t forget to add the salt.
- Freeze the central ice canister before use, this will help you make slushies quicker.
- Make your Slushie mix and allow chill in the fridge for at least an hour to speed up the process.
- If the Slushie Machine is used in a warm room, more ice will be required, and your slushies will take longer to make.
- A sheet of ice will form on the outside of the central ice canister. This is not a problem and should not affect the rotation of the ice canister.
- If the rotation of the central ice canister jams, simply reverse the direction of the rotation for a few seconds by moving the button on the right-hand side of the machine from ‘mix’ to ‘dispense’. Return the button to ‘mix’ and repeat, as necessary.
Follow the instructions carefully and enjoy your slushies!
After using the machine, please wait for 15 minutes before using again, to allow the motor to cool.